Auto Injury Treatment in Omaha NE
Diamond Chiropractic is here for you. If you have been in an auto accident - and now you are in pain, then start with a call to Diamond Chiropractic - your Auto Accident Injury Relief specialists. Dr. Robert Nilles with Diamond Chiropractic has been helping patients for over 24 years. If you want relief from your injuries call Diamond Chiropractic Fast!
Common Auto Accident Injuries?
But there wasn't much damage... Even the minor “fender bender” accidents can cause substantial injuries. Your head is approximately 12 pounds. When you are in a car accident obviously your vehicle stops very fast. Your head on the other hand doesn't. It continues to move forward until the neck slows it down. This stopping of the momentum of the head tears muscle fibers and ligaments. The resulting pain and discomfort can include headaches and sore muscles. Other symptoms may include muscle strains or ligament tears. You can experience pain in your neck or shoulders. Remember, it’s important to seek medical care for any type of auto accident injury.
Auto Injuries may not show up for days or even weeks
Injuries are not apparently evident right after a ca accident. Usually you get the adrenaline rush from the accident which makes you unaware of any pain. It may take days, weeks, or sometimes even months for the injury to become apparent. These injuries can affect influence your work, social and home activities.
- Soft Tissue Damage: Damage to the soft tissue occurs when ligaments or muscles are injured during an auto accident. These types of injury range from bruises to sprained ligaments or strained muscles. If you were thrown against your car door, steering wheel, or the air bag deployed, you will undoubtedly have soft tissue injuries. Whiplash is the most common of soft tissue injuries.
- Whiplash: Whiplash occurs when your head is suddenly moved back and forth forcefully. This causes stress on the bones in your neck. Whiplash can cause other medical issues like headaches, dizziness, shoulder pain, back pain, and the inability to concentrate wile at work or at home. These symptoms of whiplash normally start within a few days of an auto accident.
- Neck and Back Pain: Neck and back pain is one of the most common complaint due to soft tissue injury. It’s important to note this type of discomfort may not show up immediately after your accident. It may take weeks or even months for you to notice pain in your neck and back. Low back pain is often common due to the stress on the body imposed by the seat belts.
Treatment of auto injuries offering complete relief:
- Chiropractic adjustment. Spinal adjustment is the technique that chiropractors use to relieve patient pain, speed the healing process and improve the functioning of the nervous system. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to heal all patients.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises can help improve range of motion for patients suffering from muscle pain and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Lifestyle advice. Our lifestyle advice helps patients avoid injuries and muscle pain. They include posture changes, sleeping habits, pillow recommendations and may more.
- Corrective Exercises. Along with treatment in our office, we also provide our patients with corrective exercises. These exercises get your body up and moving so you can maintain the therapeutic benefits of chiropractic treatments in between your sessions.
Diamond Chiropractic Care of Omaha is the best choice for recovery from auto injuries. Our goal is to provide you with a pain-free life without drugs or surgery. We treat auto injury patients with fast, gentle, and lasting results. Diamond Chiropractic is your auto injury chiropractor in Omaha!